12) And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13) To keep the Commandments of the LORD, and His statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?
14) Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD’S thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.
15) Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and He chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.
16) Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
17) For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
18) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
13) And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto My Commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,
14) That I will give you the rain of your land in His due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
15) And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full.
16) Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
17) And then the LORD’S wrath be kindled against you, and He shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.
18) Therefore shall ye lay up these my Words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19) And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20) And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
21) That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
22) For if ye shall diligently keep all these Commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways, and to cleave unto Him; ( Deuteronomy 11:13-22 KJV )!!
“( To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said, ) I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.” ( Psalms 18:1 KJV )!!
“A friend Loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” ( Proverbs 17:17 KJV )!!
4) I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake My Love, until he please.
5) Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
6) Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
7) Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. ( Song of Solomon 8:4-7 KJV )!!
“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” ( Matthew 6:24 KJV )!!
37) Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38) This is the First and great Commandment.
39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.( Matthew 22:37-39 KJV )!!
6) And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7) And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8) But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. ( Matthew 23:6-8 KJV )!!
“And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.”( Mark 12:31 KJV )!!
“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.”( Luke 6:35 KJV )!!
( John 3:15-17 KJV ) “That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so Loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son ( Jesus Christ – Yeshua HaMashiach ), that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be Saved.”!!
“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” ( John 15:13 KJV )!!
“Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.” ( Romans 12:9 KJV )!!
“Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.” ( Romans 13:10 KJV )!!
1 )Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not Charity ( Love ), I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6) Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7) Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8) Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there beknowledge, it shall vanish away.
9) For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10) But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
“With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;” ( Ephesians 4:2 KJV )!!
25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;
26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,
27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of His bones.
31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33) Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.( Ephesians 5:25-33 KJV )!!
“And above all these things put on Charity ( Love ), which is the bond of perfectness.”( Colossians 3:14 KJV )!!
“And above all things have fervent Charity ( Love ) among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.”( I Peter 4:8 KJV )!!
16) Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17) But whoso hath this world’s good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18) My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.( I John 3:16-18 KJV )!!
15) Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16) And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17) Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18) There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19) We love Him, because He first loved us.
20) If a man say, I Love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21) And this commandment have we from Him, That he who Loveth God Love his brother also. ( I John 4:15-21 KJV )!!( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV ) “Trust in the LORD ( ADONAI ) with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.”!! TRUST in Jesus-Yeshua Christ with All Thine HEART and SOUL!!
5 thoughts on “Our True GOD who art in Heaven Above is Love!!”
Thanks for the post. “Agape” is very good.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much, and Ye are Very Welcome ❤ Agape Love ❤ is a Deep Love from our KING / LORD / MESSIAH / SAVIOUR Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ ❤
Love ❤ Always and Shalom Everyone, YSIC \o/
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks for your thoughts on “Agape.”
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
FAITH, HOPE and CHARITY ( LOVE ) the GREATEST of these three is CHARITY ( LOVE )!!
Love ❤ Always and Shalom
LikeLiked by 1 person