Please Click on the Image Below too see the Updated Post I worked on Today!!
1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of GOD: the powers that be are ordained of GOD.
2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the Power, resisteth the Ordinance of GOD: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4) For he is the minister of GOD to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of GOD, a Revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6) For for this cause…
View original post 1,849 more words