( John 15:9-10 KJV ) “As the Father hath Loved Me, so have I Loved you: Continue ye in My Love. If ye Keep My Commandments, ye shall abide in My Love; even as I have Kept My Father’s Commandments, and Abide in His Love.”!!
( Psalms 89:34 KJV ) “My Covenant Will I Not Break, nor Alter the thing that is gone out of My Lips.”!!
( Deuteronomy 6:9 KJV ) “And thou shalt Write them upon the Posts of thy House, and on thy Gates.”!!
The Ten Commandments of GOD FATHER
1) And GOD spake all these Words, saying,
2) I AM the LORD thy GOD, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3) Thou shalt have No other gods before ME.
4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in Heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy GOD AM a Jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate ME;
6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that Love Me, and Keep My Commandments.
7) Thou shalt not take the Name of the LORD thy GOD in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh His Name in vain.
8) Remember the Sabbath day, to Keep it Holy.
9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10) But the Seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy GOD: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11) For in six days the LORD made Heaven and Earth, the Sea, and all that in them is, and Rested the Seventh day: wherefore the LORD Blessed the Sabbath day, and Hallowed it.
12) Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy GOD giveth thee.
13) Thou shalt not kill.
14) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15) Thou shalt not steal.
16) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his a** ( Donkey ), nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
6) I AM the LORD thy GOD, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
7) Thou shalt have none other gods before ME.
8) Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
9) Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy GOD AM a Jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate ME,
10) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that Love Me and keep My Commandments.
11) Thou shalt not take the Name of the LORD thy GOD in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh His Name in vain.
12) Keep the Sabbath day to Sanctify it, as the LORD thy GOD hath Commanded thee.
13) Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
14) But the Seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy GOD: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine a** ( Donkey ), nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
15) And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy GOD brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out Arm: therefore the LORD thy GOD Commanded thee to Keep the Sabbath day.
16) Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy GOD hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy GOD Giveth thee.
17) Thou shalt not kill.
18) Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
19) Neither shalt thou steal.
20) Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.
21) Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his a** ( Donkey ), or any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ said: “Think not that I AM come to destroy the Law, or the Prophets: I AM Not Come to destroy, but to Fulfil.” ( Matthew 5:17 KJV)!!
( Genesis 12:2-3 KJV ) “And I Will Make of thee a Great Nation, and I Will Bless thee, and Make thy Name Great; and thou shalt be a Blessing: And I Will Bless them that Bless thee ( Israel and USA ), and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all Families of the Earth be Blessed.”!! GOD BLESS Israel-Yisrael and USA!!
( Mark 12:30-31 KJV ) “And thou shalt LOVE the LORD thy GOD with all thy HEART, and with all thy SOUL, and with all thy MIND,and with all thy Strength: this is the First Commandment.And the Second is like, Namely this, Thou shalt Love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other CommandmentGreater than These.”!!
( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV ) “Trust in the LORD ( ADONAI ) with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.”!! TRUST in the LORDJesus-Yeshua Christwith All Thine HEART and SOUL!!
( Psalms Chapter 117 KJV ) “O Praise the LORD, all ye Nations: Praise Him, all ye people. For His Merciful Kindness is Great Toward us: and the Truth of the LORD Endureth For ever. Praise ye the LORD.”!! Praise the LORD HIS HOLY NAME Forevermore!!
( I John 4:8 KJV ) “He that loveth not knoweth not GOD; for GOD is LOVE.”!!
( John 3:16-17 KJV ) “For GOD so Loved the World, that He Gave His only Begotten Son ( Jesus-Yeshua ), that whosoever Believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life. For GOD Sent not His Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World Through Him might be Saved.” Jesus-Yeshua Christ LOVES You and I!!
( Deuteronomy 6:5 KJV ) “And thou shalt Love the LORD thy God with all thine Heart, and with all thy Soul, and with all thy Might.”!!
( I Corinthians 13:13 KJV ) “And now Abideth Faith, Hope, Charity ( Love ), these Three; but the Greatest of These is Charity ( Love).”!!
( John 14:6 KJV ) “Jesus-Yeshua Saith unto him, I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man ( or anyone ) cometh unto the Father, but by Me.”!!
( John 10:27-30 KJV ) “My Sheep Hear My Voice, and I Know them, and they Follow Me: And I Give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My Hand. My Father, which Gave them Me, is Greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s Hand. I and My Father are ONE.”!!