25) Therefore I Say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father Feedeth them. Are ye not much Better than they?
27) Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto His Stature?
28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the Lilies of the field, how they Grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29) And yet I Say unto you, That even Solomon in all His Glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30) Wherefore, if GOD so Clothe the Grass of the Field, which to Day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall He not much More Clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32) ( For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: ) for your Heavenly Father Knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33) But Seek ye First the Kingdom of GOD, and His Righteousness; and all these Things shall be Added unto you.
34) Take therefore no thought for the Morrow: for the Morrow shall take thought for the Things of Itself. Sufficient unto the Day is the evil thereof. ( Matthew 6:25-34 KJV )!!
( Daniel 2:21 KJV ) “And He Changeth the Times and the Seasons: He Removeth kings, and Setteth up kings: He Giveth Wisdom unto the Wise, and Knowledge to them that Know Understanding:”!!
( Proverbs 21:1 KJV ) “The king’s heart is in the Hand of the LORD, as the Rivers of Water: He Turneth it Whithersoever He Will.”!!
( John 14:1-3 KJV ) “Let not your heart be troubled: ye Believe in GOD, Believe also in ME. In My Father’s House are many Mansions: if it were not so, I Would have told you. I go to Prepare a Place for you. And if I go and Prepare a Place for you, I Will Come Again, and Receive you unto Myself; that where I AM, there ye may be also.”!!
( Psalms Chapter 117 KJV ) “O Praise the LORD, all ye Nations: Praise HIM, all ye people. For HIS Merciful Kindness is Great Toward us: and the Truth of the LORD Endureth For ever. Praise ye the LORD.”!! Praise The LORD Forevermore!!( Philippians 4:6 KJV ) “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by Prayer and Supplication with Thanksgiving let your Requests be made Known unto GOD.”!!
( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV ) “Trust in the LORD ( ADONAI ) with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.”!! TRUST in the LORD Jesus-Yeshua Christ with All Thine HEART and SOUL!!
( Revelation 22:16 KJV ) “I Jesus have sent Mine Angel to Testify unto you these things in the Churches. I AM the Root and the Offspring of David, and the Bright and Morning Star.”!!
( John 10:27-30 KJV ) “My Sheep Hear My Voice, and I Know them, and they Follow Me: And I Give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My Hand. My Father, which Gave them Me, is Greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s Hand. I and My Father are ONE.”!!
Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ LOVES Ye All
( John 3:5-7 KJV ) “Jesus-Yeshua answered, Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of GOD.That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is Born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I Said unto thee, Ye must be Born Again.”!!
( John 3:16-17 KJV ) “For GOD so Loved the World, that He Gave His only Begotten Son ( Jesus-Yeshua ), that whosoever Believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life. For GOD Sent not His Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World Through Him might be Saved.” Jesus-Yeshua Christ LOVES You and I!!
( Psalms 33:12 KJV ) “Blessed is the Nation whose GOD is the LORD; and the PeopleWhom He Hath Chosen for His Own Inheritance.”!!
( II Chronicles 7:14 KJV ) “If My People, which are called by My Name, shall Humble themselves, and Pray, and Seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then Will I Hear from Heaven, and will Forgive their sin, and Will Heal Their Land.”!!
( Proverbs 14:34 KJV ) “Righteousness exalteth a Nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”!!
( John 15:9-10 KJV ) “As the Father hath Loved Me, so have I Loved you: Continue ye in My Love. If ye keep My Commandments, ye shall abide in My Love; even as I have Kept My Father’s Commandments, and Abide in His Love.”!!
Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ said: “Think not that I AMCome to destroy the Law, or the Prophets: I AM not Come to destroy, but to Fulfil.” ( Matthew 5:17 KJV )!!
( Deuteronomy 6:5 KJV ) “And thou shalt Love the LORD thy God with all thine Heart, and with all thy Soul, and with all thy Might.”!!
( I Corinthians 13:13 KJV ) “And now Abideth Faith, Hope, Charity ( Love ), these Three; but the Greatest of These is Charity ( Love).”!!