Real Christian and Jewish People Stand with ISRAEL in the USA!!
( Genesis 12:2-3 KJV ) “And I Will Make of thee a Great Nation, and I Will Bless thee, and Make thy Name Great; and thou shalt be a Blessing: And I Will Bless them that Bless thee ( Israel and USA ), and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all Families of the Earth be Blessed.”!! MAY GOD BLESS Israel-Yisrael / USA and our Christian Earth!! “Pray Without Ceasing.” ( I Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!
Why Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future!!
Joel C. Rosenberg ( born 1967 ) is an American communications strategist, author of the Last Jihad series, and founder of The Joshua Fund. An Evangelical Christian, he has written five novels about terrorism and how he says it relates to Bible Prophecy, including Gold Medallion Book Award winner The Ezekiel Option, along with two nonfiction books, Epicenter and Inside the Revolution, on the alleged resemblance of Biblical prophecies and current events. He and his wife, Lynn, have four sons and reside near Washington, D.C., where they are members of the McLean Bible Church.!!
Gog and Magog!!
Ezekiel Chapters 38-39 KJV!!
1) And the Word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2) SON of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3) And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4) And I Will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I Will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5) Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6) Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7) Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8) After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9) Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10) Thus saith the LORD GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11) And thou shalt say, I Will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12) To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13) Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
14) Therefore, SON of Man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the LORD GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
15) And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
16) And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
17) Thus saith the LORD GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
18) And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the LORD GOD, that my fury shall come up in My Face.
19) For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20) So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the Heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21) And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the LORD GOD: every man’s sword shall be against his brother.
22) And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23) Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I AM the LORD.
1) Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
2) And I Will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
3) And I Will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4) Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5) Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the LORD GOD.
6) And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I AM the LORD.
7) So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I AM the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
8) Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the LORD GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
9) And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10) So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
11) And it shall come to pass in that day, that I Will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
12) And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
13) Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the LORD GOD.
14) And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
15) And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man’s bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
16) And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.
17) And, thou SON of Man, thus Saith the LORD GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to My sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18) Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19) And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20) Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, Saith the LORD GOD.
21) And I Will set My Glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
22) So the house of Israel shall know that I AM the LORD their GOD from that day and forward.
23) And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against Me, therefore hid I My Face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24) According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid My Face from them.
25) Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD; Now Will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My Holy Name;
26) After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27) When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28) Then shall they know that I AM the LORD their GOD, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29) Neither Will I hide My Face any more from them: for I have Poured out My Spirit upon the House of Israel, Saith the LORD GOD.
( Revelation 20:8 KJV ) “And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the Earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.”!!1) Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2) For he shall grow up before HIM as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: HE hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see HIM, there is no beauty that we should desire HIM.
3) HE is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from HIM; HE was despised, and we esteemed HIM not.
4) Surely HE hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem HIM stricken, smitten of GOD, and afflicted.
5) But HE was wounded for our transgressions, HE was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM; and with HIS stripes we are healed.
6) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on HIM the iniquity of us all.
7) HE was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet HE opened not his mouth: HE is brought as a Lamb to the Slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not HIS mouth.
8) HE was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare HIS generation? for HE was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was HE stricken.
9) And HE made HIS grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because HE had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10) Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise HIM; HE hath put HIM to grief: when thou shalt make HIS soul an offering for sin, HE shall see HIS seed, he shall prolong HIS days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in HIS hand.
11) HE shall see of the travail of HIS soul, and shall be satisfied: by HIS knowledge shall MY Righteous servant justify many; for HE shall bear their iniquities.
12) Therefore will I divide HIM a portion with the great, and HE shall divide the spoil with the strong; because HE hath poured out HIS soul unto death: and HE was numbered with the transgressors; and HE bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.!! ( Isaiah Chapter 53 KJV )!!
( Genesis 15:18 KJV ) “In the same day the LORD made a Covenant with Abram ( ABRAHAM ), saying, Unto thy Seed have I Given this Land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:”!! Israel-Yisrael is the SEED of ABRAHAM, ISSAC and JACOB of our HOLY BIBLE and the TORAH!!
Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharshin
( Daniel 5:25-28 KJV ) “And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.”!!
Please Pray for Israel and our Christian Earthand USA
( II Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV ) “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the SON of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth Himself Above all that is called GOD, or that is Worshipped; so that HE as GOD Sitteth in the Temple of GOD, shewing Himself that HE is GOD.”!!
Real Christian and Jewish People STAND with Israel and the USA!!
( Psalms Chapter 117 KJV ) “O Praise the LORD, all ye Nations: Praise HIM, all ye people. For HIS Merciful Kindness is Great Toward us: and the Truth of the LORD Endureth For ever. Praise ye the LORD.”!! Praise the LORD HIS HOLY NAME!!
( Psalms 122:6-8 KJV ) “Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem: they shall Prosper that Love Thee. Peace be within thy walls, and Prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I Will Now Say, Peace be Within Thee.”!!Jesus-Yeshua Christ is the WORLD’S ONLY HOPE for our Judeo–Christian Nation United States of America and Israel-Yisrael and Our Christian Earth!!
( Psalms 62:8 KJV ) “TRUST in HIM at all times; ye people, Pour out your Heart before HIM: GOD is a Refuge for us. Selah.”!!
( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV ) “Trust in the LORD ( ADONAI ) with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.”!! TRUST in the LORD Jesus-Yeshua Christ with All Thine HEART and SOUL!!