Trust in the LORD Jesus-Yeshua Christ with all Thine HEART
A Psalm of King David
1) Bless the LORD, O my Soul: and all that is within me, Bless His Holy Name.
2) Bless the LORD, O my Soul, and Forget not all His Benefits:
3) Who Forgiveth all thine iniquities; who Healeth all thy diseases;
4) Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with Lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5) Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the Eagle’s.
6) The LORD executeth Righteousness and Judgment for all that are oppressed.
7) He made known His Ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel.
8) The LORD is Merciful and Gracious, slow to anger, and Plenteous in Mercy.
9) He will not always chide ( Scold ): neither will he keep His anger for ever.
10) He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11) For as the Heaven is high above the Earth, so great is His Mercy toward them that fear Him.
12) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
13) Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear Him.
14) For He knoweth our frame; He remembereth that we are dust.
15) As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16) For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17) But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children’s children;
18) To such as keep His covenant, and to those that remember His Commandments to do them.
19) The LORD hath prepared His Throne in the Heavens; and His Kingdom ruleth over all.
20) Bless the LORD, ye His Angels, that excel in strength, that do His Commandments, hearkening unto the Voice of His Word.
21) Bless ye the LORD, all ye His hosts; ye ministers of His, that do His pleasure.
22) Bless the LORD, all His works in all places of His Dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul. ( Psalms 103 KJV )!!
( John 3:15-17 KJV ) “That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have Eternal Life. For God so Loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son ( Jesus- Yeshua), that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be Saved.”!!
( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV ) “Trust in the LORD ( ADONAI ) with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.”!! TRUST in the LORDJesus-Yeshua Christwith All Thine HEART and SOUL!!