The USA Military Purge from Obama 2011-2013 Video!!
PRAY for Israel and our Christian Nation USA!!
The Sunni Marxist muslim Barack Hussein Obama’s Pentagon is cutting thousands of officers from the military, citing the demands of sequestration ( but not a penny was cut from his massive social welfare programs ). Those being “laid off” include a number of officers on active duty, with “some receiving pinkslips while on the battlefield.”
Only Devout Judaism and Christianity is Right!!
According to Fox News, “Roughly 2,600 captains or other officers have or will be laid off, with more expected.”
The following is a list of our military elite who have been dismissed or firedunder The Sunni muslim Barack Hussein Obama Commanding Generals fired:
* General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012) * Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013) * Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013) * Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit and Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013) * Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011) * Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013) * General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013) * Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013) * Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013) * General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013) * Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico ‘s Security Battalion (Oct 2013) * General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010) * General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009) * General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 and U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012) * Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013) *Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command and Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013) * Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013) * Brigadier General Bryan Wampler-U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)
Commanding Admirals fired:
* Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012) * Vice Admiral Tim Giardina (3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)
Naval Officers fired (2011):
* Captain David Geisler-U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011) * Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs , NY (Aug 2011) * Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011) * Commander Nathan Borchers-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011) * Commander Robert Brown-U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story , VA (Aug 2011) * Commander Andrew Crowe-Executive Officer Navy Region Center, Singapore (Apr 2011) * Captain Robert Gamberg-Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011) * Captain Rex Guinn-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011) * Commander Kevin Harms- U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011) * Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin-U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011) * Captain Owen Honors-U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011) * Captain Donald Hornbeck-U.S. Navy Commander DestroyerSquadron 1 San Diego (Apr 2011) * Rear Admiral Ron Horton-U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group,Western Pacific (Mar 2011) * Commander Etta Jones-U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011) * Commander Ralph Jones-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011) * Commander Jonathan Jackson-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl Vinson (Dec 2011) * Captain Eric Merrill-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011) * Captain William Mosk-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota, U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011) * Commander Timothy Murphy-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island , WA (Apr 2011) * Commander Joseph Nosse-U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011) * Commander Mark Olson-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer, The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011) * Commander John Pethel-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011) * Commander Karl Pugh-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island, WA (Jul 2011) * Commander Jason Strength-U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville , TN (Jul 2011) * Captain Greg Thomas-U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011) * Commander Mike Varney-U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine, Connecticut (Jun 2011) * Commander Jay Wylie-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)
Naval Officers fired (2012):
* Commander Alan C. Aber-Executive Officer Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 71 (July 2012) * Commander Derick Armstrong- U.S. Navy Commander missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (May 2012) * Commander Martin Arriola- U.S. Navy Commander destroyer USS Porter (Aug 2012) * Captain Antonio Cardoso- U.S. Navy Commander Training Support Center San Diego (Sep 2012) * Captain James CoBell- U.S. Navy Commander Oceana Naval Air Station’s Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (Sep 2012) * Captain Joseph E. Darlak- U.S. Navy Commander frigate USS Vandegrift (Nov 2012) * Captain Daniel Dusek-U.S. Navy Commander USS Bonhomme (2012) * Commander David Faught-Executive Officer destroyer Chung-Hoon (Sep 2012) * Commander Franklin Fernandez- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Aug 2012) * Commander Ray Hartman- U.S. Navy Commander Amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry (Nov 2012) * Commander Shelly Hakspiel-Executive Officer Navy Drug Screening Lab San Diego (May 2012) * Commander Jon Haydel- U.S. Navy Commander USS San Diego (Mar 2012) * Commander Diego Hernandez- U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming (Feb 2012) * Commander Lee Hoey- U.S. Navy Commander Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego (May 2012) * Commander Ivan Jimenez-Executive Officer frigate Vandegrift (Nov 2012) * Commander Dennis Klein- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Columbia (May 2012) * Captain Chuck Litchfield- U.S. Navy Commander assault ship USS Essex (Jun 2012) * Captain Marcia Kim Lyons- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic New England (Apr 2012) * Captain Robert Marin- U.S. Navy Commander cruiser USS Cowpens (Feb 2012) * Captain Sean McDonell- U.S. Navy Commander Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 FL (Nov 2012) * Commander Corrine Parker- U.S. Navy Commander Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1 (Apr 2012) * Captain Liza Raimondo- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River, MD (Jun 2012) * Captain Jeffrey Riedel- Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program (Jan 2012) * Commander Sara Santoski- U.S. Navy Commander Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15 (Sep 2012) * Commander Kyle G. Strudthoff-Executive Officer Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 25 (Sep 2012) * Commander Sheryl Tannahill- U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Nashville , TN (Sep 2012) * Commander Michael Ward- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Pittsburgh (Aug 2012) * Captain Michael Wiegand- U.S. Navy Commander Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (Nov 2012) * Captain Ted Williams- U.S. Navy Commander amphibious command ship Mount Whitney (Nov 2012) * Commander Jeffrey Wissel- U.S. Navy Commander of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1 (Feb 2012)
Naval Officers fired: (2013):
* Lieutenant Commander Lauren Allen-Executive Officersubmarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013) * Reserve Captain Jay Bowman-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Fort Dix , NJ (Mar 2013) * Captain William Cogar-U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Mercy’s medical treatment facility (Sept 2013) * Commander Steve Fuller-Executive Officer frigate Kauffman (Mar 2013) * Captain Shawn Hendricks-Program Manager for naval enterprise IT networks (June 2013) * Captain David Hunter-U.S. Navy Commander of Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 12 & Coastal Riverine Group 2 (Feb 2013) * Captain Eric Johnson-U.S. Navy Chief of Military Entrance Processing Command at Great Lakes Naval Training Center, IL (2013) * Captain Devon Jones-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Air Facility El Centro , CA (July 2013) * Captain Kevin Knoop-U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Comfort’s medical treatment facility (Aug 2013) * Lieutenant Commander Jack O’Neill-U.S. Navy Commander Operational Support Center Rock Island , IL (Mar 2013) * Commander Allen Maestas-Executive Officer Beachmaster Unit 1 (May 2013) * Commander Luis Molina-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Pasadena (Jan 2013) * Commander James Pickens-Executive Officer frigate Gary (Feb 2013) * Lieutenant Commander Mark Rice-U.S. Navy Commander Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013) * Commander Michael Runkle-U.S. Navy Commander of Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 2 (May 2013) * Commander Jason Stapleton-Executive Office Patrol Squadron 4 in Hawaii (Mar 2013) * Commander Nathan Sukols-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013) * Lieutenant Daniel Tyler-Executive Officer Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013) * Commander Edward White-U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 106 (Aug 2013) * Captain Jeffrey Winter-U.S. Navy Commander ofCarrier Air Wing 17 (Sept 2013) * Commander Thomas Winter-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Montpelier (Jan 2013) * Commander Corey Wofford- U.S. Navy Commander frigate Kauffman (Feb 2013)
Stats not yet available for 2014 military purge
Barack Hussein Obama‘s FORWARD is BACKWARDS TOWARDS COMMUNISM / NAZISM / FASCISM / MARXISM / TOTALITARIANISM / LEFT–WINGLIBERALISM!!
The Sunni muslim Barack Hussein Obama is EXTREMELY LEFT–WING LIBERAL / anti-United States of America Everything / anti-Israel-Yisrael / anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / anti-Christian and Jewish People / anti-Christian ( Antichrist )( I John 4:3 KJV ) / and Very NARCISSISTIC!!
This Abomination Barack Hussein Obama is Pro-Homosexuality / Pro-Abortion / Pro-muslimbrotherhood / Pro-SOCIALISM and the list goes on and on……
SOCIALISM is NAZISM / COMMUNISM / MARXISM / FASCISM!!
This Abomination Barack Hussein Obama is PURGING ALL the CHRISTIANS and CONSERVATIVES FROM our ARMED FORCES!!
ONWARD CHRISTIAN and JEWISH SOLDIERS MARCHING as to WAR with HaShem-Yahweh – YHWH and YESHUA-JESUS CHRIST FOREVERMORE!!
“Trust in the LORD with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy Paths.” ( Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV )!!
( John 14:6 KJV ) “Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man ( or anyone ) cometh unto the Father, but by ME.”!!
( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV ) “Rejoice evermore. Pray Without Ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”!!
Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ is KING of kings and LORD of lords, HE is the ALPHA and OMEGA, HE is the FIRST and the LAST, HE is the BEGINNING and END!! GloryGloryHallelujah, Maranatha, and He LovesYou All, Amen–Amein!!
Please Share This Story Now on Your Sites Below as LORD Jesus-Yeshua Leads: