9) For GOD hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain Salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10) Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11) Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12) And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13) And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at Peace among yourselves.
14) Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15) See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16) Rejoice evermore.
17) Pray Without Ceasing.
18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19) Quench not the Spirit.
20) Despise not prophesyings.
21) Prove all things; hold fast that which is Good.
22) Abstain from all appearance of evil.
23) And the very God of Peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole Spirit and Soul and Body be Preserved blameless unto the Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24) Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
25) Brethren, Pray for us.
26) Greet all the brethren with an Holy kiss.
27) I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
28) The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. ( The first epistle to the Thessalonians was written from Athens. ) ( 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5 KJV )!!
( Psalms Chapter 117 KJV ) “O Praise the LORD, all ye Nations: Praise Him, all ye people. For His Merciful Kindness is Great Toward us: and the Truth of the LORD Endureth For ever. Praise ye the LORD.”!! Honor Ye the LORD Praise Ye the LORD Forevermore!!
( Psalms 33:12 KJV ) “Blessed is the Nation whose GOD is the LORD; and the People whom HE hath Chosen for HIS Own Inheritance.”!!
( II Chronicles 7:14 KJV ) “If My people, which are called by My Name, shall Humble themselves, and Pray, and Seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and Will Forgive their sin, and Will Heal Their Land.”!!