1) And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when HE was set, HIS disciples came unto HIM:
2) And HE Opened HIS Mouth, and taught them, Saying,
3) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
4) Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be Comforted.
5) Blessed are the Meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6) Blessed are they which do Hunger and thirst after Righteousness: for they shall be Filled.
7) Blessed are the Merciful: for they shall Obtain Mercy.
8) Blessed are the Pure in Heart: for they shall see GOD.
9) Blessed are the Peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of GOD.
10) Blessed are they which are persecuted for Righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
11) Blessed are ye, when men shall…
View original post 2,204 more words