Please Pray for Israel and our Christian Earth and USA!!
( Isaiah 7:14 KJV ) “Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son, and shall call His Name Immanuel.”!!
( Isaiah 9:6 KJV ) “For unto us a Child is Born, unto us a Son is Given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”!!
1) Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2) For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: He hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.
3) He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; he was despised, and we esteemed Him not.
4) Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
6) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
7) He was oppressed, and He was afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth: He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not His mouth.
8) He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare His generation? for He was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9) And He made His grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in His mouth.
10) Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He hath put Him to grief: when thou shalt make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
11) He shall see of the travail of His soul, and shall be satisfied: by His knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for He shall bear their iniquities.
12) Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
27) To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
28) And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29) And when she saw Him, she was troubled at His saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name JESUS.
32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His Father David:
33) And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end.
34) Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. ( Luke 1:27-35 KJV )!!
( John 1:1-5 KJV ) “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made. In HIM was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”!!
( John 3:15-17 KJV ) “That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son ( Jesus Christ – Yeshua HaMashiach ), that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be Saved.”!!
( Philippians 2:9-11 KJV ) “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name Which is Above Every Name: That at the Name of JESUS every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”!!
( Matthew 22:37-39 KJV ) “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the First and great Commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt Love thy neighbour as thyself.”!!
( Psalms 33:12 KJV ) “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.”!!
( John 8:12 KJV ) “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.”!!
Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ is KING of kings, LORD of lords, HE is the Alpha and Omega, HE is the BEGINNING and the END, Hallelujah and Maranatha!!
( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV ) “PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.”!!