1) “( A Song or Psalm of Asaph. ) Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2) For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3) They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4) They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5) For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6) The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7) Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8) Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
9) Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
10) Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
11) Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
12) Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
13) O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
14) As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15) So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
16) Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
17) Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18) That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth”. ( Psalms 83 KJV )!!
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of the ISIS revolution, swore a vow this week to capture Jerusalem and Rome as he goes about attempting to construct his Muslim caliphate. Al-Baghdadi has a big mountain to climb in fully wresting control of Iraq, but should he be successful there is no telling how far he can take it. Students of Bible Prophecy have long known that a Muslim caliphate, or the Psalm 83 confederacy as the Bible says, is to rise in the Middle East to come against Israel. This could possibly be the fulfillment of that prophecy, time will tell.
“Those who can immigrate to the Islamic State should immigrate, as immigration to the house of Islam is a duty,” he said in an audio recording released on a website used by the group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham. “Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, all Muslims. “This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, if Allah wills.”