300+ Million Americans Engaging in Civil Disobedience

✝✡Please Pray for Israel and our Christian Nation USA✡✝

1384250_701597486535341_286497568_n

The largest act of public dissent in American history is happening now!!

In less than 120 hours what is presently a passive resistance will officially become the largest violation of federal law in our nation’s history. Although the regime announced yet another deadline extension for the three dozen states that are operating federal health-care exchanges on Tuesday evening, this only delays the inevitable scenario that is anticipated in the coming months. We’ve all heard about the countless ways in which Obamacare will destroy what’s left of the America that our founders envisioned, what is not being widely discussed however is the potential fallout associated Obamacare’s failures in regard to the relationship between the American people and the ruling class in D.C. 

So let’s connect some dots.

Obamacare is a tax

We all remember how the Supreme Court ruled that Obamacare is legal, in the courts opinion,  because it is a tax. Early on, much of the political establishment initially tried to deny the facts that indicate that Obamacare is designed to be the largest tax increase ever levied on the American people. Though that facade crumbled when the famously left-leaning George Stephanopoulos yielded to reason and demanded that Obama answer a simple question:  Under this mandate, the government is forcing people to spend money, fining you if you don’t.  How is that not a tax?

In the past few weeks we’ve seen how the regime’s supporters no longer bother to argue with those who point out the fact that if Obamacare were to function as it’s intended to, it would severely damage our economy by taking so much money out while providing nothing of value in compensation. Especially the Democratic big-wigs, like Nancy Pelosi, are nowhere to be found in the Obamacare discussion anymore.

The People Refuse To Comply

The situation on the ground is clear though and the fact is that Obamacare cannot and will not work. Even if the health-care plans were affordable, they nearly eliminate one’s right to exercise free-will in regard to health-care decisions. The result is that the people, the legitimate power brokers in America, are opting out. Although the regime still feigns ignorance and refuses to disclose the number of people that have paid their premiums and therefore actually enrolled in Obamacare, the numbers are said to be abysmally low by anyone’s analysis.

Update: Thurday evening [3/28/14]

While the regime insists that it has reached it’s revised goal of 6 million enrollees [a number that is widely disputed] even the left-leaning Huffington Post reports that at best only 20% of that number has paid the premiums. The remaining 80% of those who are said to have signed up for Obamacare are not yet officially enrollees until they have paid their premiums. So by the most generous analysis the actual number of Obamacare enrollees is only 1,200,000. This is amounts to only 0.038% of the US population. As the enforcement arm of Obamacare, the IRS will be left with the job of garnishing the wages or tax returns of every non-compliant citizen. 

So on March 31 of this year more than 300 million people, nearly the entire population of the US, will become active participants in a tax revolt. 

obamacaresoviet

 

Read More at:  DON’T COMPLY!!

usadiv1

91DeXsj

One thought on “300+ Million Americans Engaging in Civil Disobedience

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.