( Revelation 19:9 KJV ) “And HE Saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are Called unto the Marriage Supper of the LAMB. And HE Saith unto me, These are the True Sayings of GOD our FATHER and HIS SON JESUS-YESHUA.”!!
1) And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and Glory, and Honour, and Power, unto the LORD our GOD:
2) For true and Righteous are HIS judgments: for HE hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of HIS Servants at her hand.
3) And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
4) And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped GOD that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5) And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our GOD, all ye HIS Servants, and ye that fear HIM, both small and Great.
6) And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the LORD GOD omnipotent reigneth.
7) Let us be glad and rejoice, and give Honour to HIM: for the marriage of the LAMB is come, and HIS wife hath made herself ready.
8) And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9) And HE saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the LAMB. And HE Saith unto Me, These are the True Sayings of GOD.
10) And I fell at his feet to worship HIM And HE said unto me, See thou do it not: I AM thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship GOD: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy.
11) And I saw Heaven Opened, and behold a White Horse; and HE that sat upon HIM was called Faithful and True, and in Righteousness HE doth judge and make war.
12) HIS Eyes were as a Flame of Fire, and on HIS head were many crowns; and HE had a Name Written, that no man knew, but HE Himself.
13) And HE was Clothed with a Vesture dipped in blood: and HIS Name is Called The WORD of GOD.
14) And the Armies which were in Heaven Followed HIM upon White Horses, Clothed in Fine linen, White and Clean.
15) And out of HIS Mouth goeth a Sharp Sword, that with it HE should smite the nations: and HE shall Rule them with a Rod of Iron: and HE treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty GOD.
16) And HE hath on HIS vesture and on HIS thigh a Name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.!!
( II Peter 3:9-10 KJV ) “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this One thing, that one Day is with the LORD as a Thousand Years, and a Thousand Years as one Day. The LORD is not slack concerning His Promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to Repentance. But the day of the LORD Will Come as a Thief in the Night; in the which the Heavens Shall pass away with a Great Noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the Earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”!!