Jesus Christ -Yeshua HaMashiach is the Reason for the Season
( 1 John 4:9 KJV ) “In this was manifested the Love of GOD Toward us, because that GOD Sent HIS only Begotten Son into the world, that we might Live through HIM.”!!
( Luke 2:11-14 KJV ) “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the Babe Wrapped in Swaddling Clothes, Lying in a Manger. And suddenly there was with the Angel a multitude of the Heavenly host Praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth Peace, Good Will toward men.”!!
( Isaiah 9:6 KJV ) “For unto us a Child is Born, unto us a SON is Given: and the government shall be upon HIS Shoulder: and HIS Name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty GOD, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”!!
O Holy Night – Praise Jesus-Yeshua’s Birth
( Matthew 1:21 KJV ) “And she shall bring forth a SON, and thou shalt call HIS Name JESUS: for He shall Save HIS People from their sins.”!!
( John 3:15-17 KJV ) “That whosoever Believeth in Him should not Perish, but have Eternal Life. For God so Loved the world, that He Gave His only Begotten Son ( Jesus –Yeshua ), that whosoever Believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life. For God Sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be Saved.”!!
Jesus Christ -Yeshua HaMashiach is the REASON for the SEASON!! Baby Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem. Israel-Yisrael and He Loves You All Forevermore Everyone!!
Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ is Holy / Righteous / Worthy / Peaceful / Loving!! Praise HIS HOLY Name Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ Today and Everyday!!
Yeshua–Jesus Christ Loves Ye All
18) Now the Birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as His mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with Child of the Holy Ghost.
19) Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
20) But while he thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is Conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21) And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His Name JESUS: for He shall Save His people from their sins.
22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the Prophet, saying,
23) Behold, a virgin shall be with Child, and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall call His Name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, GOD with us.
24) Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the Angel of the LORD had bidden Him, and took unto him his wife:
25) And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn Son: and he called His name JESUS.
1) NOW when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, There came Wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2) Saying, Where is He that is Born King of the Jews? for we have seen His Star in the East, and are come to Worship Him.
3) When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
4) And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be Born.
5) And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the Prophet,
6) And thou Bethlehem, in the Land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
7) Then Herod, when he had privily called the Wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the Star Appeared.
8) And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the Young Child; and when ye have found Him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship Him also.
9) When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the Star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the Young Child was.
10) When they saw the Star, they Rejoiced with Exceeding Great Joy.
11) And when they were come into the house, they saw the Young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down, and Worshipped Him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto Him gifts; Gold, and Frankincense, and Myrrh.
“Trust in the LORD Jesus ( Yeshua ) Christ with all thine Heart, Soul and Mind; and Lean Not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways Acknowledge HIM, and HE shall Direct thy Paths.” He LOVED You FIRST Everyone!!
( Mark 12:30-31 KJV ) “And thou shalt LOVE the LORD thy GOD with all thy Heart, and with all thy Soul, and with all thy Mind, and with all thy Strength: this is the First Commandment.And the Second is like, namely this, Thou shalt Love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other Commandment greater than these.”!!
( Isaiah 53:5-6 KJV ) “But HE ( Jesus-Yeshua ) was Wounded for our Transgressions, HE was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our Peace was upon HIM; and with HIS Stripes we are Healed.All we like Sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on HIM the iniquity of us all.”!!