Romans Chapter 13 KJV Sing Hallelujah ( Video’s )!!
1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of GOD: the powers that be are ordained of GOD.
2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the Power, resisteth the Ordinance of GOD: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4) For he is the minister of GOD to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of GOD, a Revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6) For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are GOD’S Ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
8) Owe no man any thing, but to Love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt Love thy neighbour as thyself.
10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore Love is the fulfilling of the law.
11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our Salvation nearer than when we believed.
12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the Armour of Light.
13) Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.!! ( Romans Chapter 13 KJV )!!
( Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV ) “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt Hearken ( Listen ) diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe and to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt Hearken ( Listen ) unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.”!!
( II Chronicles 7:14 KJV ) “If My people, which are called by My Name, shall Humble themselves, and Pray, and Seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and Will Forgive their sin, and Will Heal Their Land.”!!
( James 1:25 KJV ) “But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”!!
( II Corinthians 3:17 KJV ) “Now the LORD is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is Liberty.”!!
( Isaiah 61:1 KJV ) “The Spirit of the LORD GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to Preach Good Tidings unto the Meek; HE hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to Proclaim Liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;”!! Sing Glory Glory Hallelujah and Amen!!